2015-16 School Year Reminders
Transportation has some important reminders and essential information for students and parents to prepare for the upcoming school year.
- +Pass: Every student who is eligible to ride the bus will be required to have a +Pass. Please help us remind your student to store his or her +Pass in a safe place over the summer so he or she will have it for next year. +Pass enhances customer service as Transportation and school officials can provide real-time answers and feedback regarding when and where a student gets off the bus. To request a +Pass for your student please contact your school secretary.
- Transportation Call Center: Transportation Call Center for Southwest, Southeast and West Regions is now available: 720-423-4660, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, mid-June-August.
- Exception Forms: Transportation Exception Forms for the 15-16 school year are now available: HERE.
- Update your information: If you have a change of address or phone number please be sure to update this with your school front office in Infinite Campus. Letters regarding transportation eligibility are sent out each summer in July and rely on the accuracy of this information.
- Bus route information: Transportation Services relies heavily on SchoolChoice data and school bell times when creating bus routes for the upcoming school year. After this information is compiled and transportation eligible students are assigned a bus, families will receive student bus route information in the Transportation yearly mailer mid-July.
- What to expect the first day of school: First 1-2 weeks of school expect minor delays. Bus drivers want to ensure all students are picked up.
DPS Transportation Services Honors Beloved Intern & DPS Graduate
WATCH: An emotional story of how teamwork helped a DPS student graduate from high school. Read More »
|DPS Fuel Card
The Denver Public Schools has implemented a Fuel Card program. The Fuel Card is issued for the purpose of allowing individuals to obtain fuel for DPS vehicles and equipment. This section contains the Fuel Card Policies and Procedures for obtaining and using a DPS fuel card. CLICK HERE