- National School Bus Safety Week is October 19-23.
- CommuteDPS: The DPS Transportation Department has collaborated with Denver Health and Denver Safe Routes to School Coalition to implement Commute Denver Public Schools (DPS), a program that encourages schools, parents and students to use and promote active transportation. For more information click here.
- Success Express: Bus schedules have been modified due to bell time changes at schools. Parents and students are encouraged to review the schedule. Additional schedules can be found at your school or click here
- Northfield HS:DPS Transportation Services has modified its services to support high school students in the EPHS community for 2015-2016 or until RTD bus services become available. For more information: NFHS Transportation Letter: English, Español
- Stapleton Transportation Zone : Bus schedules have been mailed home. Stops times may have adjusted.
- New Southwest and West Transportation Zones: Beginning the 2015-16 school year, Transportation will implement a Cluster Busing system that allows a bus to service multiple riders from multiple schools. There will be stops for each school within the West Enrollment Zone and within the Southwest Enrollment Zone. Each zone will operate independent of one another. For more information, click here.
- New Southeast Transportation Zone: Beginning the 2015-16 school year, elementary school students that reside in the Southeast region that currently attend Samuels, Holm or Joe Shoemaker, now have the opportunity to attend any of the three schools and receive transportation. For more information, click here.
DPS Transportation Services Honors Beloved Intern & DPS Graduate
WATCH: An emotional story of how teamwork helped a DPS student graduate from high school. Read More »
|DPS Fuel Card
The Denver Public Schools has implemented a Fuel Card program. The Fuel Card is issued for the purpose of allowing individuals to obtain fuel for DPS vehicles and equipment. This section contains the Fuel Card Policies and Procedures for obtaining and using a DPS fuel card. CLICK HERE