SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Helpful Tips for Preparing for the 2014-15 School Year
DPS students and families, each year Transportation Services works diligently during the summer months to prepare for the upcoming school year. This includes building routes, determining student eligibility, and communicating this importation information with our families and schools. Information will be mailed home to all transportation-eligible students the first week of August 2014.
Here are some helpful links to prepare you for the next school year:
- 2014-15 Transportation Updates
- 2014-15 Bell Times
- 2014-15 Exception Form – English / Spanish
- Special Education Transportation
- SchoolChoice and Transportation
- Success Express Shuttle Schedules
- Available Aug. 1, 2014
- HGT, Magnet & IB Programs Transportation
- RTD Route Information by School for 2014-15
- RTD Client Certification Form
- RTD Client Certification Form (Spanish)
- Excursion Calendar 2014-15
- Athletics Calendar 2014-15
|TEAM MEMBERS WANTED!
Immediate openings for bus drivers, bus assistants, vehicle technicians and a parts clerk. Attend one of two Job Fair events held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on June 24 (Hilltop Bus Terminal, 2901 W. 7th Ave.) or June 26 (Northeast Bus Terminal, 4937 Dallas St.). Apply online at www.workindps.com.
|Safely Accessing Emily Griffith Campus
Transportation, Safety & Security, Denver Police Department and the City of Denver have partnered to provide important information regarding traffic and transportation for the new Emily Griffith Campus at 1860 Lincoln St. in Downtown. Click here. For biking and walking safely to school, click here.